Wednesday 21 November 2012

So much to get ready! Tis the season to be busy! I have been getting lots of gift hampers ready for my Christmas shows. I have so many orders that I've decided just to do three shows this Christmas

Treriefe House Nov 23, 24, 25th
Fowey  Dec 1st, 2nd
Find your Happy Exhibition at the Poly Falmouth 4th-10th December

If you would like further details of these events visit 

My new button rack ready for Treriefe House Fair this weekend!


I could do with two of these really, one for the Alphabet Buttons and one for other designs :0)

I've kept a Holly 2012 one for my red bobble hat!


I was so pleased with the packaging, I stuffed a headband into my scanner to get the knitting background 

More lovely Christmas Hearts and baubles on their way. 
I love that you could hang these on the tree as an afternoon treat
Personalised Hearts and Baubles £15 each 


Here is the Limited Edition Holly Button £4.95 each


The Laura Lee Advent Calender starts on the 1st December Here and on Facebook!


Colouring Competition and Prize Draw - See Post Below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in! why not? Have fun!