Monday 22 August 2011

Ducks and Seagulls Galore!

Busy working on my Exhibition which starts at The Lander Gallery in Truro on the 1st September!
Ducks and Seagulls have been the subject this week!




An arrival of 400 different buttons has totally side tracked me into sewing little bags with buttons and felt flowers. I think they will make lovely mini party bags or wedding favours and I will add them to the new party section on my website soon! I have also been working on my new felt corsages as we have sold out! Pictures to follow!

The Summer shopping evenings have been going really well. Thank you to everyone who escaped the Sofa to have a browse

The Summer sale ends soon. There are lots of new lines added so do check it out!

Also new to the website is my 5 piece commissioned Breakfast Set
I can work from your photographs or descriptions to create your own unique Tea Set.
Favourite Flowers, Places, Pets, Family Holidays, Weddings, Christenings, Anniversaries, Retirement, Birthdays anything you like ! Click here for more details


A Treasury of beautiful items to finish! Thanks for Visiting! See you soon!


6 comments:

  1. What a pretty collection! Thanks for allowing my hat to be a part of it! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the things you have gathered! thanks for including my journal in your findings! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me Laura!
    What a fun and vibrant blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color choice in your collection, so rustic! Thank you for including my baby shoes in your post! Great blog! Please take a look at my new blog and let me know what you think! oioime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection Laura!! Thanks so much for including my towels. I love your blog-it is so cheery and fun!!

    Mera
    INDRIYA DESIGN

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative selection you have! I like all the bright colors and the sense of humor you add to your pieces~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Join in! why not? Have fun!