Thursday 21 July 2011

Relaxing Thursday

The BIG SUMMER SALE is now on at
www.lauraleedesigns.co.uk
Hurry, ends August 31st

Thursday is my day at home with Eleanor. Today we made a dolly hospital, coloured several pigs and ate heart shaped sandwiches! We watch a film together in the afternoon so I get a little time to stitch a few things.




I finished these little gift bags today. They are great for filling with little goodies for a friend. You can fit a mini emergency sewing kit inside (mini scissors, thread, needles, pins and a tape measure) So that you have everything to hand! I have one on my welsh dresser, ready for action!

Treat yourself to a little fun ! They are available at only £1.95 each at my Folksy Shop!

And....as it's my day off I have included a couple of photos I took today of my new roses and my friend Bumble Bee (well, Bees as Eleanor and I counted about 30 of them today!)


Facebook Competitions
Win £100 to spend at Laura Lee Designs when we reach 2000 likes on facebook!
Click here to enter
Win a Mug painted in your favourite design!
Click here to enter
My latest Etsylush Treasury!

See you for more adventures tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog you have, Laura!

    Your work is terrific and the Etsylush treasury is just stunning!

    Terrific handmade and fine art items are included there, especially that cute child headed into the water in the top right corner!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog and thanks so much for featuring my craft kit!

    ReplyDelete

Join in! why not? Have fun!